Sikh Mahila

An American Sikh women blow your joke answers the man known by the precipice. protect your religious beliefs to his all-round compliments. Indeed, the Ohio University neurosurgery student balaprit Kaur in the face of a person without telling her hair her picture off and uploaded to the Internet site "ridata". below the tagline was written in"I don't know what it concluded."

Sikh Student Association President balaprit the photo to react, instead of your eloquence on hundreds of fans to this lousy joke answer she so stunningly convincing people that his durability. She said that five Sikh religious icons of hair. that is why he faces child deleted.

As balaprit, without me telling my photo has been uploaded by I feel humiliated not because that's what my identity is in response to the many people on the Internet. one man termed the action is very bad.